Hanson Dental Practice, PLLC
We are blessed to have a close-knit team of wonderful people that shows commitment to each other and to our patients everyday. They have decades of experience and continue to keep abreast of the latest advances in dental treatment. Each team member contributes to an overall level of excellence that, we have been told, is felt as soon as one walks through our door.
Meet Our Team
Dr Eric Hanson, DDS
- McQuaid Jesuit High School
- B.A., St. Lawrence University
- D.D.S., University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- General Practice Residency, University of Vermont, MCHV
- Continuing Education at L.D. Pankey Institute, Center for Advanced Dental Study, Piper Education and Research Center (TMJ)
- Member, Seventh District Dental Society, Dental Society of the Sate of New York, American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry
- CEREC Certified, since 2002
- Ivisalign Certified, since 2002
- Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Resides in Pittsford, Married To Esslie, Children Will and Caroline
- Outside interests include golf, alpine skiing, and paddle tennis
Dr. Caitlin Hoffman
- B.S. Middlebury College, 2006;
- D.D.S. University of Maryland Dental School, 2011
- Completed her residency at Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Harvard General Practice Residency, 2012
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Univ. of Maryland Dental School
- Member of American Dental Association, Academy General Dentistry, Seventh District Dental Society, New York State Dental Association,
- Invisalign certified
- Has been with Hanson Dental since Fall of 2013
- Her hometown is Burlington, VT
- Loves the opportunity to work with patients and create beautiful smiles
- Married to husband Matt and has a son, Brendan
- Outside interests include running, cross country skiing, playing soccer and piano, watercolor painting, baking, gardening
Cindy - Administrative Assistant
Our valued administrative assistant, Cindy, has been with our practice a remarkable thirty-two years! Cindy is a trained dental hygienist and also has a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology from SUNY – Fredonia.
Cindy loves getting to know our patients and learning how she can best meet their needs. She is originally from Rochester, and when she’s not at the office, she enjoys taking in live music (especially jazz!) and participating in outdoor activities such as hiking and birdwatching.
Kate - Registered Dental Hygienist - Registered Dental Hygienist
Kate is one of our skilled and gentle dental hygienists. She received her training in dental hygiene from Monroe Community College and has been with our practice since 2016.
Kate loves meeting new people and helping them stay healthy!
Tricia - Registered Dental Hygienist
One of our skillful dental hygienists, Tricia received her training from Monroe Community College. Tricia has been a member of our team since 2001 and truly loves all the people she works with and her wonderful patients.
Tricia is a Pittsford native, and when she’s not helping our patients have beautiful, clean teeth, she likes to exercise; watch her daughter, Abby, play soccer; and walk her yellow lab, Lily. Tricia also enjoys attending Buffalo Bills games – in fact, she’s a season ticket holder!
Sarah - Registered Dental Hygienist
Sarah is one of our talented dental hygienists. She studied Special and Elementary Education and minored in Psychology at SUNY Geneseo and received her dental hygiene training from Monroe Community College. Sarah is the proud recipient of a Listerine Professional Award for Excellency in Patient Care and has been with our practice since 2006.
Sarah’s patients and coworkers make her job a great place to be! When she’s not here in the office, Sarah loves spending time with her family and her many fur babies. She also enjoys reading, fishing, running, cooking, and photography. Sarah is an outdoor enthusiast and a passionate advocate for animal rights, rescue, and abuse prevention.
Karen - Dental Assistant
Friendly and welcoming dental assistant Karen has been with our practice for more than twenty-five years.
Originally from Ardsley, NY, Karen enjoys her relationships with our patients and working with such a fantastic team! When Karen is not assisting patients at our office, she could be found cooking, hiking with her three dogs, or spending quality time with her children and grandchildren.
Lynn - Dental Assistant
Our helpful dental assistant, Lynn, has been with our practice since 2008. Lynn loves the patients at our office and working with such an outstanding team.
Outside of the office, Lynn enjoys spending time with her four grandkids, baking, gardening, birdwatching, and going on long walks with her dog.
Cassie- Certified Dental Assistant/ Administration
Cassie was welcomed to our team in 2015. She is a native of Geneseo and a Certified Dental Assistant. She now serves multiple roles in our office as an Administrator as well as an assistant. Cassie enjoys fitness, music, family and her two dogs, Tug and Rudy.